This is 1000W power amplifier circuit built using many power transistors. The following scheme diagram is used for single/mono channel only, you may build two same circuit for stereo audio system.
The power supply needed for this circuit should be 10A minimum single channel and 20A for stereo channel. It uses symmetrical power supply (dual polarity) with recommended voltage is 63V.
The power transistors 2SA1216 and 2SC2922 must be mounted on heatsink to prevent overheating which will affect to the sound performance and make the transistors damaged faster than normal condition.
To get the speakers with great power combining techniques can be used in parallel series, combining each group of speakers should sepaker they will have the same impedance, the same type (Woofer, Mid Range or tweeter) and the same power. Make sure the volume level adjusted in lowest position when make a trial of this 1000w power audio amplifier.
Incoming search terms:
- 1000w audio amplifier circuit diagram
- 1000 watts audio amplifier circuit
- how to make audio amplifier 1000 watts
- circuit of a 400watt c-audio power amplifier
- circuit diagram for 1000w amplifier
- audio amplifier 1000 watts circuits
- amplifier circuit diagrams 1000w
- 1000 w amplifier circuit diagram