This is the 1 Watt power audio amplifier based Phillip IC TDA7052. The circuit can be used for small audio amplification. The circuit is very simple and easy to build. It only required 5 external components to support the main power IC. Ideal supply voltage is 6V to 12 VDC. R2 is a linear potensiometer to adjust the volume.
C1 : 2.2uF/16V
C2 : 100nF
C3 : 100uF/25V
R1 : 1K ohm
R2 : 10K ohm linear potensiometer
IC : TDA7052
- D.C. input: 3 – 15 V at < 300 mA.
- Idle current: < 8 mA, 4 mA typical. Power output: > 1 Watt @ 8 ohms maximum ; > 0.25 Watt RMS continuous
- Freq. Resp.: > 20 Hz – 20 kHz ; ~ 10 – 50 kHz, – 3dB
- THD : < 1 % @ 100 mW, 0.2% Typ. S/N ratio : > 70 dBA
- Gain : ~ 30 dB maximum.
- Input : Z ~ 10 k ohm.
- Do not ground either speaker terminal
- Recommended supply voltage is 6VDC – 12VDC. No need heatsink for normal usage
- Two similar circuit may be used for stereo amplifier application
- The kits for this circuit available at electronickits.com