Amplifier built on a wide spread basis element, and the values of elements may differ from those listed at 10-20 percent, without degrading the amplifier characteristics.
U1 – 6N1P (one half – the right channel, the other – left); U2 – 6P3S.
resistors, used in the amplifier type MLT-0.5, R5 – MLT-2.
Capacitors C1, C3, preferably paper – to voltage is less than 300 V.
Installation notes :
1. Do not use as “ground” bus chassis amplifier.
2. Separate power and signal “ground”.
3. Have transformers away from each other.
4. Windings of transformers should be perpendicular to each other.
5. Wires as short as possible.
The amplifier anode tubes are high voltage, be careful!