This is circuit design of 200W mono / stereo power amplifier using TDA1514A. This circuit support mono and stereo channel. Mono channel uses bridge configuration, so the mono choice will be give power output by twice than stereo choice.
A symetrical power supply (dual polarity) is required to powered this circuit. Power supply voltage (+) 28VDC and (-) 28VDC max.
The components list and assembling procedure of this 200W mono / stereo power amplifier is provided in circuit manual document. You may download the circuit manual at the end of this post.
- Universal, robust and compact are the words to describe this amplifier.
- A stereo or a mono amplifier.
- Three selectable input sensitivities.
- Overload and short-circuit protection.
- Protection against incorrect power supply polarity.
- Thermally protected.
- Speaker transient suppression.
- Rms output power: 2 x 50W / 4ohm ; 2 x 40W / 8ohm
- Rms mono-bridged power: 100W / 8ohm
- Total music output: 200W
- Harmonic distortion: 0.01% at 1kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 102dB (A weighted)
- Stereo channel separation: 85dB
- Damping factor (at 100Hz): > 1000
- Input impedance: 22Kohm
- Input sensitivity: 300mV, 550mV or 1V switchable
- Thermal protection: max. 1h
- Short-circuit and overload protection: max. 10 sec.
- Power supply: + 28VDC and – 28VDC max.
- Consumption (2 x 4ohm or mono-bridge 8ohm): 4A max.
- Consumption (2 x 8ohm): 2.5A max.